Monday, January 15, 2007
More on Material Handling Robots
The following is some example of robots being produce by one company, Automation System Integration. It has been installing industrial robot system for many years and is a leader in the field.

Examples of Material Handling Robots:

1) Articulating Arm Robot (Vertical Articulating Arm)
2) Gantry Pick and Place Robots
3) SCARA (Selective Compliance Assembly Robot Arm) Robots

Source:http://www.material--handling--system.com/robots.htm
posted by ..WaReHoUsE mOnKeYs.. @ 4:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
-= P R O F I L E =-

U N I T Y 0 3

:: Celine Lim ::
:: Goh Sok Yan ::
:: Eunice Quek ::
:: Chen Hengjing ::
:: Alvin Sng ::


| View Show | Create Your Own

"PERSONAL TAGLINES"


"U"
Sicko... --> Sok Yan
"N"o worries~~ --> Hengjing
"I" Soooo Stress!!! --> Celine
"T"raumatize by DIRTS!! --> Alvin
"Y" LIKE THAT!!?? --> Eunice

-= C O V E R A G E =-
-= A R C H I V E S =-
-= L I N K S =-
-= C H A T S =-