Monday, January 8, 2007
Gantry Palletizing

The gantry is the slowest of all the palletizer types, but also the most flexible in the number of pallets it can pick from and place to at the same time.

Gantry systems are commonly used in large OFS (Order Fulfillment Systems) where they can travel to one of the many pallets retrieving cases or layers of cases and place that load onto one or many outbound pallets. Although the speed is slower, it is usually very expensive.
posted by ..WaReHoUsE mOnKeYs.. @ 4:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
-= P R O F I L E =-

U N I T Y 0 3

:: Celine Lim ::
:: Goh Sok Yan ::
:: Eunice Quek ::
:: Chen Hengjing ::
:: Alvin Sng ::


| View Show | Create Your Own

"PERSONAL TAGLINES"


"U"
Sicko... --> Sok Yan
"N"o worries~~ --> Hengjing
"I" Soooo Stress!!! --> Celine
"T"raumatize by DIRTS!! --> Alvin
"Y" LIKE THAT!!?? --> Eunice

-= C O V E R A G E =-
-= A R C H I V E S =-
-= L I N K S =-
-= C H A T S =-